Friday, May 30, 2008

Tips on PTC programs

A PTC program pays you for viewing ads and websites for a specified amount of time by clicking on a link found on the desired PTC site, that's where the name comes from (Paid to click).
Here, I try to build up a list of interesting facts about these kind of programs:
  • PTC programs are not a good idea if you want to make money by doing all the work yourself. Bear in mind that this is not a "get rich overnight" kind of deal and the ads you can visit daily are limited to around 10. In order to gain a decent amount of money you need REFERRALS, that is, people you tell about the PTC you like most, and who join under you. With the help of referrals, you can get an extraordinary amount of cash with minimum effort.
  • A very good way to draw referrals is to do what I did, build yourself a blog or website and then draw traffic to it. There are many FREE websites that offer traffic to your desired url in exchange for some activity ( you can find some sites like that in my recent posts, sites that I use ).
  • About the premium packages, I don't know about them... It doesn't seem to me that they are useful unless you want to work harder yourself, and have more adds to clik on every day, but this is not an issue when you have referrals.
  • A good idea is to make some cash first, and then to buy referral packs, nowadays these are very popular, and this way you can get a constant stream of money into your account.
I'm sure that what I've said here is too well known for many of you, but I laid these out as a personal opinion, and to help people who are just starting out. If you have any questions, pleasem don't hesitate to place them as comments.
Thank you for reading this, and hope I helped even a little bit

,Dan

No comments: